So, in our daily life, what DOES a good one look like? What does it look like when things are going well? What does our life look like when things are on track? Actually, it might not look so different on a good day or on a bad day, it’s just a question of focus.
When you’re in a rut, think of 5 things that are good and constant and definitely true.
- I am worthy because my children are nice, and good people, and they (sometimes) make their beds without me reminding them to.
- I am decent because I am also nice, and good, and I hold down a job as well as managing to keep a roof over my head.
- I am respected and respectful because I remember my manners and treat others how I like to be treated.
- I am intelligent in my own way because I work hard at what I’m good at in order to excel at that task.
- I can make sweet peas come alive.